- digiEasy respect your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We would like you to feel secured that when you deal with digiEasy, your personal data are in good hands.
- digiEasy protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, digiEasy maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized processing and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage thereto.
- For how we use personal data when you visit digiEasy’s website, digiEasy collects personal data at its websites directly and indirectly: (1) directly (for example, when you sign up for a newsletter); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology). Your personal data may be collected in the following ways:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters, registering for a conference or requesting a white paper or further information. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep that correspondent records.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We use personal data for the purposes to provide you with information you request, process online job applications, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where it is collected.
- We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience. By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technologies on your device.
Create Awesome Photo Stack Images with Essentials.
We design and develop world-class websites and applications, design better and spend less time without restricting creative freedom.