A/B Testing: Examples & Tools
Our Hong Kong digital analytics experts are experienced in popular A/B testing tools including Google Optimize, Adobe Target and Optimizely to help Hong Kong enterprises set up and run A/B tests in order to improve their user experience, increase engagement and the number of qualified leads.
A/B testing is an essential part in digital marketing. A/B testing is an experiment involving variant A (the original) and variant B, which is created by changing at least one element from the original to find out which version drives the most traffic and the best conversion rate, and thus maximize your ROI.
There are several types of A/B tests to optimize the design, user experience (UX) and settings, which can be conducted by changing the position or colour call-to-action (CTA) button, removing an unnecessary form field, or modifying advertising targeting options. A standard A/B test includes:
- Recognize an issue which affects user behaviour
- Establish a hypothesis to be tested in the A/B test
- Select an element to examine
- Create version A and B
- Pick target audiences and decide sample size
- Make use of A/B testing tool to conduct a A/B test
- Validate or invalidate your hypothesis by analysing the test results
- Take action and optimize assets and campaigns
Contact us now for more details about A/B testing!