Terms and Conditions
- This site www.digiec.com (“Website“) is owned and operated by digiEasy Limited (“The Company“). Your access to the Website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained below and elsewhere on the Website (known collectively as “Terms and Conditions“). By using the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or any revised version of the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- The Website and its content are made available for your personal, non-commercial use. You are prohibited from using the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited and you must not engage in any conduct which affecting the operation or security of the Website.
- The Company may at any time, without assigning any reasons therefor and without prior notice, terminate, restrict or suspend your use of or access to any part or all of the Website, without any liability to you or any other person.
- If you are a child or minor, you may only use our Website and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
- The pages and contents of the Website including but not limited to text, graphics, and icons (“Documents“) and the Company’s trade name, logo and trademarks are the copyright, designs and trademarks respectively of the Company which reserves all right, title and interest in such intellectual property.
- Except downloading and printing of Documents for personal record-keeping purposes. No permission or authorization is granted to you, or anyone acting on your behalf, to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the Documents. Also, no permission or authorization is granted to you to use, or permit others to use the Company’s icons, site addresses, or any other means to hyperlink other Internet sites with any page in the Website unless specifically permitted by the Company in writing. Any unauthorized usage of the website is strictly prohibited by law.
- The material contained in this Website has been produced by the Company in accordance with its current practices and policies, and with the benefit of information currently available to it. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the pages of the Website at the time of preparation. The Company regularly reviews the Website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect changes in circumstances.
- You agree to indemnify and keep the Company, its officers and employees indemnified from and against any liability, loss, claim or damage which arises out of or is caused by your breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the Website.
- These term and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”). You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
- In the event of any provision of these Terms and Conditions being found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. All provisions not affected by such invalidity or unenforceability shall remain in full force and effect.
Create Awesome Photo Stack Images with Essentials.
We design and develop world-class websites and applications, design better and spend less time without restricting creative freedom.