Who are eligible to apply BUD Fund?
Local entities (except listed enterprises) fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply for funding under the BUD Fund:
- A non-listed enterprise
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Chapter 310)
- With substantive business operations in Hong Kong
Geographical coverage of the BUD Fund?
- Mainland China
- ASEAN (Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Myanmar, Malaysia, Laos, Indonesia, Brunei)
- New Zealand
Which projects can use the funds from BUD Fund?
- Brand Development
- Brand development strategy
- Brand building
- Position and image design
- Market research
- Brand promotion
- New product design
- Introducing new technology
- Improvement on system and logistics management
- Automation production
- Market Expanding
- Market strategy and research
- Market strategy planning
- Establishment, management, publicity and promotion on sales channel
Required documents for BUD Fund?
- Soft copy (in MS word format) of the completed application form (either in English or Chinese)
- Hard copy of application form with signature and company chop
- Supporting documents of the applicant:
- Copy of the Business Registration Certificate
- Copy of documentary evidence showing the personal details of the key owners/ shareholders (e.g. Annual Return of the Companies Registry (Form AR1) etc)
- Copy documentary evidence proving that the applicant has substantive business operations in Hong Kong
- Copy of documentary evidence proving the direct investment relationship between the applicant and its ASEAN entity